02 Aug Monkey Park Tenerife
MONKEY PARK TENERIFE
Small park Natural Reserve dedicated to the world of monkeys, the primates similar and close to man; curious, funny and often characterized by irreverent and ironic attitudes towards their “visitors” who see themselves in their natural “performances”. It is the only Canarian Zoo specialized in monkeys where it is possible to access cages to touch and feed animals. A hard battle between primates and “primates”.
FOR RESPECT FOR ANIMALS THE RULES ARE:
- Prohibited to give unauthorized food or drink.
- No smoking or smoking of animals.
- Do not hit the crystals.
- Do not put your hands in the cages.
- Do not jump the handrails.
- Do not run inside the facilities of the animals.
- Do not throw garbage on the ground.
- The minors must always be in the company of an adult.
- Please, do not scream.
Remember, animals attack if they are bothered.
Parque Natural Monkey Park – Nature reserve and educational park
Llano Azul 17 Los Cristianos, 38627 Arona
+34 922 79 07 20
Opening hours: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm every day of the week